How it works
START DATE: Sunday 14th June 2020.
END DATE: 11.59am, Friday 19th June 2020.
WINNER CHOSEN: By Monday 22nd June 2020.
PRIZE: 2 winners. Each winner will receive: 3 months’ free tails.com food and treats, 1 x craft beer gift set.
How to enter
- On Facebook, post a photo of your nominated dog dad in the comments on the specified post and tell us why they are special.
- On Instagram, post a photo of your nominated dog dad including the hashtag #tailsdogdads in the caption and tell us why they are special.
- One entry per each post online, e.g. one entry per tails.com’s Instagram post and one entry per tails.com’s Facebook post.
- Multiple entries on the same post are not valid.
What’s the prize?
- There will be 2 winners. One from Facebook, one from Instagram.
- Each winner will receive: 3 months’ free tails.com food and treats, 1 x craft beer gift set.
- Your details will not be shared with any third parties without express permission.
- Tails.com reserve the right to use the names and any user-submitted images or videos of winners publicly, both online and in print in perpetuity and without compensation.
- Tails.com is a subscription service and all participants must comply with standard account T’s & C’s.
Additional conditions and liabilities
- There is no entry fee.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified as a reply to their comment on the social media post in question.
- Prizes will be available upon confirmation of acceptance.
- If a winner does not accept the prize within 72 hours of notification, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- This competition is open to new and existing tails.com customers.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter and a resident of the UK (excl. Channel Islands) to win.
- Tails.com is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners.
- The delivery address for the prize must be within the UK.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of tails.com.
- Tails.com cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to you or your pet as a result of entering the competition or accepting a prize.
- Tails.com full name and business address: Tailsco LTD, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1BN.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to end, extend or amend this competition at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute.
- In the event of disqualification, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Employees/contractors of tails.com and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter and will be invalid. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- We are not responsible for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.