How it works
START DATE: Saturday 26th March 2022.
END DATE: 11.59pm Sunday 3rd April 2022.
WINNER CHOSEN: By Friday 8th April 2022.
PRIZE: There will be 1 winner. The winner will receive 3 free tails.com orders and a 2 night stay for 2 adults, including breakfast each morning and dinner on 1 evening, at a De Vere hotel.
How to enter
- On Facebook, like and comment on the specified post with who you’d take with you
- On Instagram, follow @tails.com_uk and @devere_hotels, like the specified post and tag a friend in the comments
- You can enter on both tails.com’s Facebook and Instagram posts, and De Vere hotels’ Facebook and Instagram posts
- One entry per each post online, e.g. one entry per tails.com’s Instagram post and one entry per tails.com’s Facebook post.
- Multiple entries on the same post are not valid (e.g. you can enter once on tails.com’s Instagram post and once on De Vere Hotels’ Instagram post, but only once on each)
What’s the prize?
- There will be 1 winner. The winner will receive 3 free tails.com orders and a 2 night stay for 2 adults, including breakfast each morning and dinner on 1 evening, at a De Vere hotel.
- Your details will not be shared with any third parties without express permission.
- tails.com and De Vere hotels reserve the right to use the names and any user-submitted images or videos of winners publicly, both online and in print in perpetuity and without compensation.
- tails.com is a subscription service and all participants must comply with standard account T’s & C’s.
- The winners’ details will need to be shared with De Vere hotels in order to claim their prize. This will be done with the winner’s permission.
Additional conditions and liabilities
- De Vere prize must be booked and redeemed by 31/12/2022. Travel expenses not included.
- There is no entry fee.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged and there are no cash alternatives.
- Hotel prize is subject to availability. Reservation must be booked in advance by contacting email@example.com.
- Any extras not mentioned in the prize, including additional food and drinks will be charged
- Exact prize contents may differ from promotional images.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified as a reply to their comment on the social media post in question.
- Prizes will be available upon confirmation of acceptance.
- Winners must accept their prize within 72 hours of notification. If they do not, they will forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- This competition is open to new and existing tails.com customers.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter and a resident of the UK (excl. Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) to win.
- tails.com is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners.
- The delivery address for the prize must be within the UK.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of tails.com.
- tails.com cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to you or your pet as a result of entering the competition or accepting a prize.
- Tails.com full name and business address: Tailsco LTD, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1BN.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to end, extend or amend this competition at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute.
- In the event of disqualification, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Employees/contractors of tails.com and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter and will be invalid. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- We are not responsible for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.