How it works
START DATE for applications : 27th January 2021.
END DATE: 11.59pm, 26th February 2021.
GRANT BENEFICIARIES NOTIFIED: March 2021
The tails.com community fund committee will select and notify the first beneficiary (or beneficiaries) of the community fund based on the application submitted.
How to enter
Grant values will be dependent on applications submitted and will be reviewed against the criteria above.
- Your details will not be shared with any third parties without express permission.
- Tails.com reserves the right to use the names and any user-submitted images or videos of beneficiaries publicly, both online and in print in perpetuity and without compensation.
- Tails.com is a subscription service and all participants must comply with standard account T’s & C’s. To apply, email email@example.com and tell us in your own words (800 of them), with a supporting video (five minutes or less):
How to apply
- How does your initiative, project or charity improve the lives of dogs and their owners? Tell us the good stories – the more specific, the better.
- How does this initiative, project or charity help people and dogs within its local community? What is your dream ambition for it?
- Is a grant from the tails.com community fund able to make a difference on its own? If so, how? (We’re focused on helping smaller charities and shelters who make a big difference, but often also have less obvious routes to funding)
- Please tell us all about the leader of this initiative, project or charity – why are they brilliant?
- Lastly, how does your project adhere to the strictest ethics on animal welfare?
Additional conditions and liabilities
- There is no application entry fee.
- Grants cannot be transferred or exchanged and there are no cash alternatives.
- Beneficiaries will be chosen based on applications submitted and will be reviewed against the criteria above.
- We will aim to notify all entrants as to how their application has done as part of the application process.
- Grants will be available upon written confirmation of acceptance.
- This application process is open to registered charities, dog shelters and community projects.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter and a resident of the UK (excl. Channel Islands).
- Tails.com is not responsible for any costs incurred by applicants.
- Grants will be awarded at the discretion of tails.com.
- Tails.com cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to you or your pet as a result of applying or accepting a grant.
- Tails.com full name and business address: Tailsco LTD, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1BN.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to end, extend or amend this application process at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the tails.com community fund or application process into disrepute.
- In the event of disqualification, we reserve the right to award the grant to another organisation.
- Employees/contractors of tails.com and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter and will be invalid. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- We are not responsible for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the application void.