At the tails.com head office, we celebrate everyone’s birthdays. Also, the birthday of our most beloved office dogs. So, when Bear turned two last week, he and his mum treated all the office dogs to some homemade bear cookies. Yum!
Everyone found the peanut butter cookies so delicious that we decided to share the recipe with you guys. It’s a very simple one with only 3 ingredients that your dog will love. Peanut butter to give them a protein boost, bananas that are a good source of magnesium and vitamins and flour to make the cookies stick together.
So, are you ready? Get your apron out, go find your four legged friend and start baking these yummy dog biscuits.
Which 3 ingredients do you need?
1 peeled banana.
100 grams of natural peanut butter.
2 cups of whole meal flour.
How do I make these delicious homemade dog cookies?
1. Use a little boiling water to melt down the peanut butter.
2.Mix all of the ingredients together until it becomes a big ball of batter.
3. Roll out the batter. (Use a little extra flour when rolling out the batter so that it doesn’t stick).
4. Cut the batter into fun shapes that are easy for dogs to eat.
5. Bake the cookies in the oven on 220°C for 15 mins.
6. Get the cookies out of the oven and place them onto a cool plate.
7. Let the cookies cool for 15 mins and serve!
Tip: You can drizzle a little melted coconut oil over the top and pop in the fridge for a healthy frosting.
If you love these recipe, try something different and add an apple, a carrot or even a little bit of ginger instead of a banana.
Related article: https://tails.com/blog/2018/10/26/can-dogs-eat-peanut-butter/
Another peanut butter recipe: https://tails.com/blog/2015/12/19/carrot-peanut-christmas-trees-recipe/