Use up those leftovers and involve your dog in the fun of Burns Night with this delicious neeps and tatties recipe. A dog-friendly take on a traditional Burns Supper, perfect for adding to a LickiMat.
- 50g swede
- 50g sweet potato
- 1 pack of Butcher’s Cuts with Beef & Tripe Wet food
- Peel the swede and sweet potato.
- Boil or steam them until nice and soft.
- Once cool, mash them together with your dog’s daily portion of Butcher’s Cuts wet food.
- Spread onto a LickiMat for a rainy day occupier, or serve on top of your dog’s tailor-made kibble as a tasty topper.
Don’t forget to adjust your dog’s daily food intake a little to allow for this special treat!
Got a canine connoisseur in your household? If you give this recipe a go, we’d love to see. Tag us in your pictures on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #tailsdotcom or send them into our Facebook group, the tails.com Wet Nose Nation.