Beyond borders: How does Brexit affect my dog food delivery?

The UK has now left the EU. We wanted to let you know how we’re planning on looking after you and your dog at tails.com.

Firstly we’d like to say please don’t worry. Over the past year, we’ve been working to make sure we can keep all our deliveries running on time – both in the UK and Europe.

We’ll continue delivering your dog’s food packed with all the same high quality tailored nutrition as always.

Your orders – what’s going to happen?

If you’re in the UK, as a UK customer your orders will be fulfilled through our UK factory in West London.

And if you’re in Europe, your deliveries will now be managed by our new tails.com site in the Netherlands.

So, whether you’re in Hilversum, Paris, Folkestone, Aberystwyth or Aberdeen, we’ve got your dog’s food deliveries covered throughout 2021 and beyond.

35 thoughts on “Beyond borders: How does Brexit affect my dog food delivery?”

• Hi Kaley,

Sorry to hear that! It works best on Google Chrome – if you’re still having trouble, try clearing your browser’s cache and trying again.

Millie

1. Hi I am going to take a months trial for my pup. If he doesn’t like it can I just cancel my order.

Also as he grows and puts on weight will I need to up my order

• Hi Susan,

You can cancel any time – there’s no obligation to continue with the subscription if it’s not for you. Get in touch with us at hello@tails.com, we’ll be able to answer any questions you have!

Millie

• Hi Rosemary,

Our kibble is made in the UK – we dispatch our UK orders from our factory in West London, and all other orders from our new factory in the Netherlands.

Millie

• Hi Ruth,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your delivery. Please send us an email, or a message on Facebook so we can help.

Millie

2. I’m in Northern Ireland patiently watitng,totally out of food and the tracker is absolutely useless. Don’t know where Oxos food is and you for payment on 6th. 2 E-mails and still no further on. Stopping Tails

3. I live in N Ireland and my food delivery is very late. Had to go to my local pet shop to purchase a small bag of food for my dog. Not ideal, but down to my very last scoops of tails. Have contacted tails.com but no reply as yet. Can’t even track delivery for some reason

4. I live in Northern Ireland & my delivery is late & I cannot track where or when it will be delivered. Have had to buy another brand from my local pet shop. Have contacted you with little help. If does not arrive in the next couple of days will be seeking a refund as money already taken from my account.

• Hi Christine,

I’m sorry to hear your delivery is delayed – we’re doing everything we can to get this sorted for you! Please send us a message at hello@tails.com or on Facebook so one of our lovely specialists can help you.

Millie

5. I’m in Northern Ireland as I see are a lot of other commenters. Our order was due for despatch on 22nd December but has still not arrived and there’s no info on the tracker. Have emailed several times but am no further on. Unless Tails have had some massive supply issue can only assume the problem is brexit border related for deliveries to NI.

Nobody seems to be able to explain where the shipment currently is so we’ll have to seek an alternative supplier I’m afraid.

Dave

6. I’m in Northern Ireland, January’s Delivery still not arrived and just got an email from Tails to say they are preparing February’s delivery…