Our Environmental Strategy focuses on our waste, our packaging, our supply chain and our ingredients.
- Reduce the amount of packaging.
- Make it easy to recycle the maximum amount of packaging.
- Use packaging from sustainably managed sources, using a high proportion of recycled content.
- Use materials with the lowest environmental impact possible.
- Reduce food waste by taking 'nose to tail' approach - using good quality by-products from human food processing.
- Reduce food waste in our packaging and manufacturing processes.
- Reduce overfeeding and obesity of pets by providing tailored portion guidance - not too much, or too little.
- Ensure a consistent and long term supply of high-quality ingredients.
- Source raw materials and components locally where possible.
- Make sure our suppliers are responsible and live up to our high standards.
- Use ingredients and components that have minimal impact on the earth.
- Reduce energy consumption and emissions of our factory and offices.
- Increase renewable energy usage of our factory and offices.